As to using payment cards safety
Lately the reports on the fraud cases with payment cards of Ukrainians have been considerably increased. In this regard, COMINVESTBANK once again reminds all users about the need to be vigilant and don't trust the strangers and suspicious resources.
1. When you receive calling via your mobile phone (receiving sms-notification about blocking a payment card or having an unknown previously indebtedness to the bank) from persons presented as the bank employees, please don't inform them any Information as to your payment card data (PIN-code, CVV number, card validity period, password, etc.). If necessary it's better when you come to the banking institution yourselves for finding out all the circumstances or call back the number indicated on the card.
2. Don't keep PIN-code in your wallet or mobile phone.
3. In case of loss (theft) of the card immediately call to the banking institution for blocking the one. Do the same if the card has been left inside the ATM and can't be returned to the holder.
4. Activate "SMS-banking" service and track all your financial transactions.
5. When you receive money in an ATM just pay attention to its own appearance, the presence of alien or foreign objects (so-called "overlays"). If you suspect detecting "overlays" please call the Banking institution and report your suspicion.
6. In case of receiving to mobile phone SMS notification about "winning the competition", "winning the draw", "car winnings", etc.never send the money in any case, otherwise immediately call to the police or security service about such "proposals". Remember today such a kind of fraud is one of the most widespread.
At the same time, even if you didn't become a victim of fraud, we strongly recommend you to inform the bank and the police about all the facts you know of committing fraudulent actions on the Internet. The information you provide is important to our employees and law enforcement officers for prompt responding to the offences and further detecting crimes.