The bank's new special offer deposit «Children's Golden» implemented.
From 14.08.2012 the PJSC «COMINVESTBANK» offers a new bank product for the general population: a deposit in bank metals «Children's Golden» under the following conditions:
- terms of Deposit are from 3 to 18 years;
- annual interest rate on deposits in precious metals is 3% ;
- interest is calculated monthly and paid at the end of deposit validity period in national currency at the rate of NBU for transaction date;
- minimum deposit amount is 10 g;
- additional contributions allowed: minimum replenishment amount is from 1 g;
- partial recall not allowed;
- at early termination of the contract - the return of the deposit is carried out by repayment by the bank of ingots of the same nominal value of precious metals that were deposited in a deposit account (under the transfer/acceptance act and demands for purchase of precious metals) at the rate of acceptance from the public of 100 g of an ingot at operation implementation date.
The changes to operating a bank product deposit «Gold» from 14.08.2012 are entered too, namely:
- minimum deposit amount is 20 g;
- minimum replenishment amount is 5 g.