Corporate payment cards – cards providing their holders with opportunity to perform various operations in line with the effective laws and on behalf and at the expense of the company, namely:
- effecting economic and representation payments except for payment of contracts and receipt of salary;
- using funds on corporate cards while on a business trip, including abroad – money conversion from hryvnya into the currency of the host country is performed automatically. Thus companies no longer need to purchase foreign currency for trips abroad;
- the account may be replenished by the company at any time as needed;
- company’s accounting system is simplified – each transaction of the card holder is backed by receipt which allows to report on spent amounts and match them with the bank’s corporate card account statement.
- round-the-clock access to money and independence of the enterprise or entrepreneur on the Bank’s working hours
Transfer from card to card
Our customers, the cardholders, are available to execute an online instant card-to-card money transfers in UAH (p2p) using the service from our partner company "UkrCard".
The services security level is implemented according to the standard Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which meets the requirements of international payment systems MasterCard and VISA.
The service is available around the clock.
The complete list of the payment services using the payment cards you can get following the link:
Курс валют для розрахунків по операціях клієнтів через платіжні картки станом на 19.02.2019 09:00
|Currency name||Per unit||Currency code||Bid rates||Sale rates|
|United States dollar||100||840||3050.0000||3090.0000|
Note! You can read the rules of the payments abroad using the payment cards issued by the JSC «COMINVESTBANK» through downloading the following document.
Warning! In case of loss the card call the following numbers (day and night) 0 800 300 045 (within Ukraine only) and +380 44 494 25 91.
With other issues please contact us by phone +380 312 61 98 11.