List of the documents for opening the current accounts for the legal entities:
1. Application for account opening according to the approved form.
2. Questionnaire for customers of the JSC «COMINVESTBANK» according to the approved form.
3. Copy of the extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and individuals-entrepreneurs containing information about the entity.
4. Copies of the duly registered constituent document (the Charter, the Foundation Agreement, the Constituent Act, regulations).
5. Cards with signature samples notarized or signed by the chief executive officer or his deputy and the seal of the organization to which the client is administratively subordinated.
6. Protocol of the meeting of founders (participants) about the creation of a legal entity and the election of the Director.
7. The order on appointment to the positions of the director and the chief accountant, the contract with the director (if provided for in the Charter) (copy certified by the enterprise and the seal).
8. The passport photocopies (or its document replacing) and references of assignment of identification number of the officers certified by the signatures of the owners of the documents. For non-residents it is also necessary to get a copy of a temporary / permanent residence in Ukraine, employment permission.
The foregoing list of documents isn't exhaustive, and if necessary for identification of the client - the legal entity and taking measures for confirmation of his identity, the employee of Bank has the right to request and the client must provide the documents and information required to identify individuals and/or legal entities who owns substantial interest in the entity or has a direct or indirect impact on it and obtains economic benefits from its activities.
The specialists of JSC «COMINVESTBANK» are ready to provide to you more detailed information and consultation, and to discuss your individual requirements.
8, Hojdy str.,
Uzhhorod, Ukraine, 88000
+380 312 61-98-13 Legal Services Department
For detailed information call the Legal Services Dpt: +38 (0312) 61 98 13